Monday, December 6

baby its cold outside

its the most wonderful time of the year. no seriously it is. as much as I love the fourth of july and summer and all that comes with it. after thanksgiving till new years eve is my favorite time. here are some things that make this season so great. well to me at least.

Christmas lights. of course. 
only multi colored lights at our house.






the "slow churned" is the best.  
I will go through about 5 
each december.



white christmas is a classic 
christmas movie. its my favorite of them all. 
elf is in second place.


the happiest place on earth is in its prime 
at christmas time. about the only time my 
family and I will go.


this was just introduced to me this year.
caramel apple spice from starbucks. 
thanks to my bf. I'm addicted




my radio is set to 100.3 all december
josh groban is great all year long. but even
better at christmas.




of course the temple lights.
its totally worth freezing 
your toosh off the lights are purday.


the cold weather has its up sides
when it comes to fashion. for people
like me that live in boots, 
leggings, and scarves.


we call these "sticky buns" at my 
house. christmas breakfast revolves
around these delicious things.




and last but not least being with
 my family and friends, watching movies
and eating again and again.
sorry for the long post. 
but I had so many favorites
I just had to share. 
happy christmas season everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love White Christmas too! So so so so much. Plan on cuddlin up with my Hub and watchin it as soon as finals are over.

    P.S. sorry if it's totally creepy i looked at this cause... pretty sure we hardly know each other. But that's what ya get for linkin it to FB ;)

    ReplyDelete