Thursday, February 10

missing you..

Woke up at 8:30 today which is one of my days off this week. go me.
Decided that I was starving and all that sounded good for breakfast was Bear Paw.
Too bad that's located 5 hours south in St. Geezy, along with my other favorite places to eat.

Then that got me thinking...
 I want a cupcake from 25 on Main
a sandwich from Port of Subs
I want teriyaki steak from Honolulu Grill
and a weekly date night to El Pollo Loco with Karlee.

all at this very moment.






Then I started to think about the million other things I miss..
  • warm weather
  • did I mention I miss the food?
  •  the small town feel
  • working at fabulous freddy's, just because of the great tips.
  •  being able to walk downstairs to see all of your friends or just the building accross.
  • going to lay out at the school's swimming pool for gym credit.
  • all those walmart runs.
  • going to Maverik at least once a day for fountain drinks.
  • my car fit in so well down there, she never got stuck in snow (I drive a lime green bug).
  • Apartment 6L and the my besties that lived with me.


I miss you St. George, I took you for granted.

3 comments:

  1. I miss St. George too!!! So much. and el pollo loco. WHY did we not go to the one in Lehi when you came down yesterday? Next time! And I'm still craving Honolulu Grill ever since you mentioned it to me yesterday. And the warm weather...oh my gosh. I could cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we just got off the phone and we were talking about this, but seriously I am dying for a little St. George! Last year was the BEST year ever and I wish I could go back in time to all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. st george misses you!!! ohh and braedo took me to bear paw this weekend :) and we got chan birthday cupcakes from 25 main.... oh and went to dinner at troys.. tonys... pats.. joes.... whosever bbq you choose it to be that day :) love you

    ReplyDelete