Tuesday, January 17

just doing some homework.



   This year.. being 3 years graduated I finalllly am getting my butt in gear with school. I know, bout time! So I've got the whole going to class thing down.. its the fact that when I have to whip out the 30 lb biology, and no I'm not joking about the weight, I'm probably gonna throw out my back taking that thing around school... anyways when it comes down to actually taking that thing out and start doing that awful thing called "homework" I end up on facebook, twitter, pinterest, and ohh this old thing, my blog!

    Curseeee them..except pinterest I honestly don't feel guilty looking at that for hours on end, its the best thing that ever happened to me. anyways. here are some goodies that I stumbled on while I was doing my ahem.. "homework".



Emma Stone at the Golden Globes this year. total babe status. love everything about her. one of my favorite actress'. she can't do wrong in my book.



  
Her last year..  and I'm gonna pull a Rachel Zoe, "I die" for this dress!
Except I think she looks sooo much prettier as a red head.


FOOD.
So I had this pizza when I went to Italy my freshman year and had to have it at every possible moment and no one believed me when I would talk about how good my potato and rosemary pizza was.. they thought I was making it up.  
Well guys, looooook what I found..Walahh! And now I am determined to make it this week. I'll keep you posted.



 I'm such a girl, but whateve. I love Pretty Little Liars, its my new guilty pleasure.
It has everything you would want... 
an interesting plot, keeps you on your toes, the best looking guys, 
all the girls have different but great styles that I love getting fashion ideas from,
and did I mention good looking guys?


Hey boy, heyyyy!!
                but seriously, it doesn't hurt to have a little eye candy during the show.



 Lastly, new found song. Which came out in October but I didn't
bother looking it up till today. Its from the movie "Footloose" remake of
the classic "Holding Out for a Hero" and I love it, on repeat tonight.


Holding Out For A Hero - Ella Mae Bowen - Lyrics
I made this using Windows Movie Maker. I got some of the pictures from Google, and others from just writing them down and taking pictures and uploading them to my computer. Song : Holding Out For a…
00:03:20
Added on 10/20/11
74,532 views



No comments:

Post a Comment