Wednesday, December 15

late night blogger

So instead of fb stalking tonight, editing my blog seems like a good alternative. I don't feel as creepy or useless after, cause it took some creativity blogging. shout out to my family and friends this week. I love my mothers advice and my great friends encouragement. You guys help me more than you'll ever realize. I beat the new year and started my resolutions for 2011. go me :)

  • budget money- I need to save up for st.thomas and spain . I have to go see my friends. I'm worried that they'll miss me too much.
  • get fit- if anyone knows me at all they know I hate exercising. except zumba. but I am determined to be better. lets see how long it lasts.
  • volunteer- going on some sort of humanitarian mission for a month or so is my dream.
  • declaring a major- I need to get from "undecided major" to an actual one. figure it out amanda.
  • de-stress - In need of some organization and yoga in my life. 


thats all so far,I'm sure I will have about 10 more.
I get way into the whole,"fresh start for the new year".

happy blogging everyone. enjoy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new layout! these sound like great goals. i should start on mine.
    can't wait to see you this weekend.
    xoxo, jamie

    jamiemjenkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete