Wednesday, December 22

christmas list

question.where has december gone? I remember being in reno on thanksgiving thinking christmas was so far away. and now I only have three more days. to finish getting my presents,whoops. then I have to wrap them all. doesn't help that my dog has unwrapped most of my presents so I end up having to re-wrap them all. maybe he just doesn't like my wrapping. its sad when you can tell which ones under the tree are mine. I'm not a pro wrapper like my mother or my sister.. anyways, even though I know half of my gifts I am so excited for christmas morning.

I get to FINALLY wear these beautiful things[the boots].
already planned my outfits around them. can't wait.
I don't care what brand of camera it is. any one will do.
the last 6 months of my life have hardly been documented 
with the loss of my camera. 
don't laugh. like I said on my last post, I dislike working out.
I told my mom about this and said I probably would enjoy it 
because it seems similar to zumba. lets hope I get it christmas morning.  
that's right I'm a "gleek".
I am currently now jamming out everyday in my car
to the glee chirstmas cd. so great.
how cute is this wallet? my current one is a small juicy couture.
which I love and is perfect for my smaller purses. but I'm in need 
of a new larger one. pretty sure I'd be thrilled with this one. it has 
a bow.. need I say more?

That's about it. I know nothing too exciting. but none the less, it will be a great christmas. Its my nephews first and I think my family and I are more excited about his gifts then ours. Too bad he is only 4 months so we can't get him most of the stuff that we died over at toys r us. Oh but next year.. can't wait.
 Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment