Monday, January 24

nerd alert



I have read these three books in the last three weeks.
I recommend them all, my favorite was The Help,
pretty sure most people have read it already.
If not, you better soon. Even if your not a book nerd like me
I promise you will enjoy it.
I am in need of a good new read. 
Any suggestions would be great!





A fun quick read. I only wish 

I could live in NYC and work
 at Tiffany & Co.
 a girl can dream right?




Read this in two days. I couldn't put it down. 

It is being made into a movie and Emma Stone 
is going to be starring in it. So excited.



I love all of his books, this one needs to be 
made into a movie, pretty sure it will be. There 
just needs to be a good looking male to play
the character Taylor. Channing Tatum anyone?




Also saw this movie over the weekend, I was sadly disappointed. Maybe I am just immature and can't handle the sex scenes or the f word every five minutes.It had me laughing at some parts, but I didn't think the story itself was that great.Ashton is always a delight to watch. But definitely not one of my favorites. 





This week I will be taking on a new project, re doing my bathroom. 
Wish me luck, I hope it turns out good. I'm doing it solo.
I wish my mom would supervise so I don't ruin my bathroom forever. 
It involves a lot of painting and decorating, I can't wait!
I will be sure to post pictures when I'm done. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love The Help!! I'm in the middle of reading it right now!

    ReplyDelete