Saturday, January 8

See ya later

Its only been about 8 hours since we dropped off Katherine and Hillary at the airport today and I already miss them. I already miss Lexi too and I still have tonight to see her. I'm feeling sorry for myself today, already cried to my mom and said "I am so mad at them"-referring to my lovely friends that are just living their life. I'm a brat I know. But I had thee funniest break I have ever had. It was mostly just us girls, as it should be. :)


Our break consisted of :
-red box runs
-McDonald's/Wendy's
-playing dance dance 2 
-taking pictures 
-setting up skpe on our computers
-going to our favorite restaurants for those who are leaving
-having little crying fits that turn into laugh attacks
-and talking till 2 in the morning about EVERYTHING. 

I am seriously going to miss them so much. 5 months is a long time to be apart from your best friends.
But I am so excited for them and couldn't be happier.
I couldn't ask for better friends. I love them all and don't know where I would be without you guys.
You know who you are.








I have more pictures of the break but I am too lazy to upload them at the moment. 
picture overload next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment