Tuesday, February 22

leaving on a jet plane.


thats right, tomorrow is the day that I have been annoyingly (is that a word?)
reminding everyone in the blogging world that I AM GOING TO ST.THOMAS.

aslkd fjal;sk jdflaksj dflka aslkd fjalksd ijfe alksdf ivbieak jd!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my excitment, I cannot even put it into words!


I get to finally see these girls that I seriously miss so much!

I had a missionary gone for 2 years, so I know what its like to not see someone for a long period of time.
 But honestly,I think that the past 2 months have been more hard without them here.
girls need their best friends, at all times.


Did I mention my other bff Tehya is coming with me?
Sorry everyone that is going to be here freezing their tooshes off!
I seriously feel for you, I'll be back home and miserable in the cold weather in no time.




but for now....
SEEEEE YA!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mands this is so exciting!! Im so jealous!
    Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have so much fun girl! i'm so jealous! can't wait to hear about it when you get back!
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete