Tuesday, March 29

guess who's back

Five whole weeks since I have been back on this baby,excuse my absence. But in my defense last week while I finally decided to upload pictures from my trips and other happening's of my life I was bloggin about it and THEE worst thing happens yes... it all got deleted. I was so frustrated that I just gave up and thought that the whole blogging thing wasn't meant to be. But then I got over it cause I actually miss rambling about my life and my thoughts. It my not be the exciting blog out there, but its mine. New goal for moi, is to keep up the blogging. Just for my sake cause I love it.


You wanna see how beautiful St.Thomas is, don't cha?
Here ya go..I bet half of you will want to go book a
flight the second you see the beaches. Their unreal just look.






All in all the trip was a success. Got to see my besties, spend time with my other bestie that came with me, became friends with their roomies that I am making hang out with me when they get back (becca and morgan sorry, you have no choice). Read 2 out of the 3 Hunger Games series while on the beach drinking pina colada's, going dancing at Fat Turtles where we got hit on by drunk creepy old guys, HOT locals, and the dutch navy ( hands down best night in st.thomas) eating at yummy restaurants and enjoyed being in paradise.



Get ready for a new post every night!
Haaa..  just kidding
Ehh..but maybe. I've got nothin but time.

No comments:

Post a Comment