Wednesday, March 30

going back to elementary

As of lately, It has been my plan to get me a library card and save some money from the millions of dollars I spend at Barnes & Noble almost weekly. But when it came down to finally going, I was somewhat embarrassed. Maybe cause I'm 19 years old, currently living at home and getting a library card at the good ol' Kaysville library . I begged my mom to come with me, cause for some reason that wouldn't look even more pathetic? Finally I grew up and went in all by myself. Got helped by the cutest old ladies in town and I walked out with a book & this bad boy. Saved me some money and Nicholas Sparks & I have a date tonight. Success.


check it out. so legit.


side note: notice blog posts two days in a row.
I'm already so good at this. boooyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment