Wednesday, April 6

I think I'm in love

Ladies & Gents, (I assume boys don't look at my blog but whatev) thats right I found not ONE but THREE boys that I could easily marry and be completely content with for eternity. Are you so happy for me? Thanks, me too. They all are tall, dark, & handsome. All are athletic built, smart and one can even sing.
I've hit the motherload!
Ready to meet em? Here they are..




Here's Josh. So cute

Oh hi Ben, you're pretty cute too.

 
I obviously watched Pearl Harbor this weekend.. and yep I fell in love all over again.
I do that everytime I watch that movie. I'm ridiculous.
Either one I'm happy with, I'm not picky.


Bachelor numba three is a cartoon, don't judge. We all know we have those Disney crushes once in a while. For years mine has been Dimitri from Anatasia.
You know this guy..
 

 But I've moved on too..
Flynn Ryder/Euge Fitzherbert.

go ahead.. admire him as well and
I dare ya not to fall for him..



[sighhhh...]

It could happen right? I wish there were boys.. ahem I mean men like these in Utah.
One day...



 
And if I haven't already talked enough about boys.. on a side note my bff Brock returns from his mish TOMORROW! I am on cloud nine. I am so excited to have my best friend home that I can talk to about anything. I'm so excited to go hang out with him and his family that I love just as much as him.

The day he opened his call. I wish you were going to be here Hillary,
 May 21st can't come soon enough!


Cannot wait to see you Brock & hear your "hick accent" that
I know you have.. you say things like "ya'll" and "coons age"
in your letters. bahaha CAN'T WAIT.  



No comments:

Post a Comment