Saturday, April 16

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy & z

Don't worry that I forgot the "H" in the alpahbet in the title and only noticed when I was singing it to myself for the third time till I realized it. Oops. That's what I get for taking a semester off of school. I stole this idea from my adopted sister, Jamie, check out her blog if you haven't already little miss perfectionist.




 Age: 19 years young
Bed size: full and so comfortable.
Chore you hate: hanging up clothes, its what I do at work all day.
Dogs:  Minnie & Moose are the fam's.
Essential start of your day: putting on face lotion, weird right?
Favorite color: yellow. the happiest color.
Gold or silver: lately I'm feelin gold, never thought I would.
Height: 5'7" 1/2. yes I always include the 1/2 inch.
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano.I have a new goal for the summer to start
that up again, my dad plays really well and I want him to re-teach me.
He will be thrilled.
Job title: Koo De Ker employee. lovee it.
Kids: In about 10 years and about 3.
Live: Fruit Heights, UT. Soon to be back in Salt Lake City.
Mom's name: Mama
Nickname:  moo moo, fabrizio, mandar, & manders.
Overnight hospital stays: None, I never get sick or hurt.
Shoot.. unless I just jinxed myself.
Pet peeve:I leave that up to Erinn, she has tons.
Quote from a movie: "Not me, not Hermione, you Harry!"- Ron Weasley. Our friends
for some reason always say this, with an accent of course.
Right or left handed: Righty tighty. 
Siblings: One sister & bro-in law.
Time you wake up: when I work its 8:30. My mom hardly
let's me sleep in. I get to sleep till 10 if I'm lucky.
Underwear: Victoria Secret's is the only one I'll wear.
Vegetables you dislike: I love my vegetables but brussel sprouts are nastyy.
What makes you run late: The long showers I take even though I know I don't have time for. 
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, nose, elbow, wrist, neck... I brake a lot of bones.
Yummy food you make: stir fry is my specialty, and I make my dads pasta a lot.
Zoo animal:  elephants are the cutest. I want a baby one for my own.
He could live in my backyard :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! thanks for the link too! and i'm jealous about the piano!
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete