Friday, April 15

bun-tastic

   Whoever started putting their hair on top of their head in a bun and call it good.. I could kiss you at this moment! I love the fact that even though my hair is not the cleanest [I can admit it] and looking pretty sad at the moment, I can put it on top of my head in a messy knot and call it good. And the best part is that most people don't give it a second thought. Except the many men that have thought, " it looks like you have a bird's nest on top of your head".. which was said to me earlier by my dad.  All I could say is "dad it's in style..."  then I get a confused look and he mentally adds it to this list of fashion choices I have made along with: oversized shirts &  jeans with holes that he'll never understand why I choose to wear. Sorry dad, If only you had a son.









See below for directions how to do the very popular,
very trendy bun. best part it takes 3.5 seconds.






And don't even get me started on skinny jeans/ jeggings
I could go on for days....




No comments:

Post a Comment