Wednesday, April 13

koo.de.ker: to have a crush

As I've said before, I work at Koo De Ker Women's Clothing Boutique in slc. I have also posted pictures of some items we've had in the store in a recent post.  I just wanted to show you that Spring is definitely here with all of our cute dresses, skirts, and tops. If you want to see more, click on the link to get to our facebook page "like" our page, then you'll get to see daily updates of new merchandise and sales that are going on in the store. just a few pics for ya to glance at. enjoy.

 900 south 1037 east , slc

FYI: If your a fashion blog stalker like me then I'm sure you know Sydney from The Daybook she has a fashion blog and she is also a fan of Koo De Ker and has worn a couple of our spring items.



















and that's all the pictures your gonna get.
you'll have to come in to see the rest.
:)





1 comment:

  1. i really need to come in and go shopping! next weekend sounds good :)
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete