Tuesday, October 4

could I have a "pause" button please?

You know how there are times in your life when you just wish you could just stop time and savor it a little longer? (yeah I'm getting deep here people) I've been getting this over and over again lately. I honestly can't tell you how happy and content I am with life. I thought my freshman year down in st.george was amazing and always will be the "best year of my life" and in some ways it was and always will be, but I feel as you get older and more mature you can handle life a little better and be more appreciative of what you have. and this year so far- I am experiencing just that. for example.

Even though I haven't gone to bed before midnight since I moved into the "dollhouse"(yes our house has a name) and I have developed the college diet AGAIN, which is the wrong kind of diet, consists of  too many cafe rio and mcdonald runs. I am already attached to our little home and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I love how every night after 6:00 when everyone finally gets home from school, work, etc. we either have a dance party, laugh attack, or just chatting our lives away. those are the best kind of roommates.



everyone told me that living with your best friends means that you'll end up killing them in the end, well they obviously didn't have this fun.  this is the weirdest time of my life thus far (yes weird is the only word I could come up with) with friends getting married, loosing some old friends, and meeting new people everyday it can be a little overwhelming. so its good to know that I have 5 girls that I can always count on. can't wait to continue the fun.
love you dolls. 



Shout out as well to the fam damily, we had such a great conference weekend being all together listening to the great talks and there is nothing better then watching the 49ers win a game, my dad and bro in law yelling at the t.v. (they still think the players can actually hear them) and my mamma's food to top it off. Oh and the nephew.. you guys thought I was going to go a whole blog post without mentioning him?! Sorry not today, not tomorrow, probably never going to stop mentioning him in a blog post. But he is now walking and growing to be such a young man. I can't stand it how more adorable he gets every time I see him. Its getting a bit ridiculous actually, see what I mean? (look at picture below).




 p.s. if no one noticed.. its officially fall outside.

and I plan on doing ALL of these things, thanks pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. K, um Hunter is so cute! What a stud! I miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete