Thursday, November 10

its november and im blogging about halloween. its fine.

I know what your thinking... "halloween was sooooo last week Amanda". Sorry that I am 10 days late on this but after dressing up in two super elaborate costumes that require at least 2 hours of getting ready because you know with all the dark eye shadow, super crunchy curls, fake eye lashes that have glitter in them, red lipstick that mostly gets all over your teeth, fishnet tights that take a good 10 minutes to get on and breaking in the new high heels that you bought that day to especially match your outfit. It takes a lot of time and energy. 

Alright, I'm totally kidding, I wore TWO yes TWO costumes that required everyday makeup, skinny jeans & leggings, instead of doing my hair one day I wore a beanie, and instead of getting blisters on my feet and walking like a giraffe all night I wore sneakers the first outfit then ugg type boots. yup, I really did. 

And after last year of being a total grump for halloween and not even putting on ridiculous animal ears and calling it good,  I was determined to make up for it.

 Outfit #1
The roomies bought these shirts at Walmart for $5.50 
 Then we went to hallowfunkaween ,danced our hearts out
and got 1,292,393 compliments on our pumpkin shirts, NO LIE. 
 we were the biggest hits there and the cutest pumpkin patch around.

 Outfit #2
I went home to fruit heights in a panic to my mom 
 because I didn't have a "real costume" so while we are looking at all the
costumes in HOT TOPIC.. I know I hate to admit it.
I ended up with a tall tee and a beanie. proud moment for my mother.
 later drove up to Logan to go party the night away at the howl and $25.00 later 
stayed up till 6 a.m. and I could hardly function the next day. 
I think I am getting too old for college parties.





The day of Halloween I was at my parents house
my sister came over and showed up with the cutest monster ever
(aka: my nephew)
he looked adorable and he totally poses for the camera now
the last picture he was literally saying "cheeeeeese". I died! 
and like I say ALL the time...
Can he get any cuter?!?!


Later on I went to a big people party at a mortuary 
that my friends/roommates put together which was a blast. 
And even though I didn't know what ninja turtle I was 
until this night...I was told that I was "Raphael", I'm sorry that
I didn't grow up with brothers... I might even whip this out next year.


just a little pinterest humor for ya. so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment